YBR Signup For March's YBR Roundup

>> Sunday, March 27, 2011


It's that time of the month again, the YBR roundup is right around the corner. If you would like to participate please state so in the comments section. If you express interest in participating I will add your name and blog's name and url to the end of this post below.

And these are the rest of the rules to participate in March's YBR round up :
Show me Your Best Recipes
Your Best Recipe, a monthly roundup of your best recipes hosted by Spicie Foodie. There are no limitations as to what you can submit, anything goes. No limits on your kitchen nor photography skill, everyone is invited to join. This is not a competition, it is just a showcase of great food being cooked all over the world. And here is how you can participate :

Requirements to participate:
1. It has to be a recipe that you published in MARCH, and it has to be a recipe that you feel was your favorite one posted that month. It can be anything your heart desires. Your submitted recipe can be your own creation or one that you adapted from another foodie, just give them credit on your post.

2. Sign up to March's roundup by leaving a comment saying you'd like to participate. I will add your name and your url to the list of participants below.

3. You must choose and display any of the following badges to invite your visitors to the roundup being hosted here.
Right click images to save or get code to embed on your site here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/spiciefoodie/YourBestRecipes#

Your Best Recipes
The badge below, you can add a small thumb of your dish. If you need help or would like the PSD file just shoot me an email, or read the tutorial here YBR Badge Tutorial (how to insert your photo). Some participants like to use this badge below on a new blog post inviting their readers to see the roundup.
Your Best Recipes
This small button can be added to a post and/or your blog's side bar, if you wish.
Your Best Recipes Button

4. By the 30th of March please email me at spiciefoodie (@) gmail.com the following:
1. Your Name, Blog Name, Name and link to your chosen recipe published in February.
2. A small image of your dish. You must own the photo, and it cannot be a creative commons or public domain photo.


On March 31, the last day of the month, I will post the roundup photos with a link to each of your sites and recipes. It would also be good if you invite your readers to the roundup by also posting a new blog entry or mentioning your participation in a new post (the last day of the month or after) on your blogs with a YBR badge and a link to the roundup here on Spicie Foodie. This way we can all help spread the YBR submitted love around even more!

If you need any help or clarifications post a comment or send me an email. I'll make sure to post a reminder as we get closer to the deadline.

~MARCH'S YBR PARTICIPANTS:~
~ Patty, Patty's Food
~ Anncoo, Anncoo Journal
~ Radhika, Just Home Made
~ Sandra G., Sweet Sensations
~ Kimberly, Unrivaled Kitch
~ Veronica G., My Catholic Kitchen
~ Chef Dennis, More Than A Mountfull
~ Belinda & Patty, Zomppa
~ Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure
~ Laura, Family Spice
~Bonnie, Sweet Life


39 comments:

Unknown March 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

Good morning Nancy!
I would love to participate in March's YBR so please add my name to the list.
I will play around with the badges and try to embed one on my site.
Best wishes to you;-)

Sandra March 27, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

I am right on it!:)) Thanks again Nancy, I love your YBR:)

Unknown March 27, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Nancy, I'm in! For sure this time :-).

Nancy March 27, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Good Morning (evening here) Patty, Great! I'm glad that you will be joining us again. Let me know if you need any help with the badge.

@Sandra, I know I can count you in every month :)

@Maya, Great because I missed you last month. Hope you are feeling much better :)

Alina---Explora Cuisine March 27, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

I would really love to participate in this month's roundup, it is a great project!

Anonymous,  March 27, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

Nancy, this time I am in....looking forward to it, thank you:)

Nancy March 27, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

@Explora Cuisine, Great to have you joining us for the first time.

@mywanderingspoon, I'll look out for your email.

@Claudia, Nice to have you participating again Claudia :)

hmariek March 27, 2011 at 12:54 PM  

I would love to participate! Count me in!

ann low March 27, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

I'm in again for the March YBR.

Nancy March 27, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

@Heather, Great to have you on board!

@Ann, Nice to have you joining us for another roundup :)

Radhika March 27, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

Nancy, count me in for March YBR

byn always March 27, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

I love participating in these! Count me in!

Nancy March 27, 2011 at 5:42 PM  

@Lizzy and MsByn, Glad to have you girls back.

@Radhika, Welcome and glad to have you joining us.

Bubbe Bites March 27, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

Hi Nancy,
I would love to be on it! Thank you very much!

Nancy March 27, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

@Kimberly and Veronica, Welcome & Nice to have you participating!

Mihaela March 27, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Hi Nancy, I'm in! :) thank you!

Happy When Not Hungry March 27, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

I'd love to participate in the YBR!

Belinda @zomppa March 27, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

Would love to join up!! Thanks for hosting again!

spcookiequeen March 28, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Can you please add me to the list. Thanks so much Nancy. Can't wait.
-Gina-

Kankana March 28, 2011 at 3:28 AM  

beautiful round up! I totally forgot to submit mine :(

Nancy March 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

@Mihaela, Dennis, Kara, Belinda & Gina, Glad to have you all on board this month!

@Kankana, This isn't the roundup but rather the signup to March's YBR roundup. You still have time to signup if you want.

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table March 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

Hello! I would love to participate if you have room. Thanks!

Nancy March 28, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Laura, Of course there's plenty of room :)

Magic of Spice March 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

I will send it over in a bit :)

Elyse @The Cultural Dish March 28, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

Hey, I would love to participate!

Thank you,
Elyse

FamilySpice March 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

Too many to choose from this month! I better pick fast!

Nancy March 28, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

@Aisha, Thanks I just saw it in my email.

@Elyse, Glad to have you joining us!

@Laura, I'll be waiting for it :)

Asiya March 28, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

I would love to participate this month!

sweetlife March 29, 2011 at 12:29 AM  

how fun, count me in!!

sweetlife

Nancy March 29, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

@SweetLife, Glad to have you joining us!

Nancy March 29, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

Hi Pola, I've added your name to the participants list and just saw your email. Glad to have you on board!

BBQ Grail March 31, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

I'm in! Did you get my email with the link?

Nancy March 31, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

Hi Larry, I'm sorry but you didn't make it for this month. The cutoff was yesterday. No I didn't received an email from you. Sorry.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP