Frebruary's YBR Signup Announcement (Please notice the Changes)

>> Friday, February 18, 2011



Another month is coming to an end and you know what that means, it's time for another edition of Your Best Recipes. I love and look forward to this every month. This month I've had to make one change to the rules. There will be no more Linky tool signup for the time being. If you would like to participate please state so in the comments section. If you express interest in participating I will add your name and blogs name and url to the end of this post below mine. Until I figure out wether the Linky tool is worth the money to use or get an alternative this is how the sign up will go. Join us again this month!

Here are the rules to participate in February's YBR.
Show me Your Best Recipes
Your Best Recipe, a monthly roundup of your best recipes hosted by Spicie Foodie. There are no limitations as to what you can submit, anything goes. No limits on your kitchen nor photography skill, everyone is invited to join. This is not a competition, it is just a showcase of great food being cooked all over the world. And here is how you can participate :

Requirements to participate:
1. It has to be a recipe that you published in February, and it has to be a recipe that you feel was your favorite one posted that month. It can be anything your heart desires. Your submitted recipe can be your own creation or one that you adapted from another foodie, just give them credit on your post.

2. Sign up to February's roundup by leaving a comment saying you'd like to participate. I will add your name and your url to the list of participants below. **The Linky tool is disabled for the time being**.

3. You must choose and display any of the following badges to invite your visitors to the roundup being hosted here.
Right click images to save or get code to embed on your site here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/spiciefoodie/YourBestRecipes#

Your Best Recipes
The badge below, you can add a small thumb of your dish. If you need help or would like the PSD file just shoot me an email, or read the tutorial here YBR Badge Tutorial (how to insert your photo). Some participants like to use this badge below on a new blog post inviting their readers to see the roundup.
Your Best Recipes
This small button can be added to a post and/or your blog's side bar, if you wish.
Your Best Recipes Button

4. By the 26th of February please email me at spiciefoodie (@) gmail.com the following:
1. Your Name, Blog Name, Name and link to your chosen recipe published in February.
2. A small image of your dish. You must own the photo, and it cannot be a creative commons or public domain photo.


On February 28, the last day of the month, I will post the roundup photos with a link to each of your sites and recipes. It would also be good if you invite your readers to the roundup by also posting a new blog entry or mentioning your participation in a new post (the last day of the month or after) on your blogs with a YBR badge and a link to the roundup here on Spicie Foodie. This way we can all help spread the YBR submitted love around even more!

If you need any help or clarifications post a comment or send me an email. I'll make sure to post a reminder as we get closer to the deadline.



~FEBRUARY'S YBR PARTICIPANTS:~
~ Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure
~ Belinda, Zomppa
~ Tiffany, Como Water
~ Laura, Family Spice
~ The Veggie, Veggie Test Kitchen
~ Anncoo, Anncoo Journal
~ Gourment, *please contact me with your link**
~ Patty, Patty's Food
~ Victoria, Mission: Food
~ Maya, Foodiva
~ Priscilla, She's Cookin'
~ Larry G., BBQ Grail
~ Sommer J., A Mama With Flavor
~ Chef Dennis, More Than A Mountfull



52 comments:

Emily Malloy February 18, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Ooo! I will take part this month!

Nandita SS February 18, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

I would love to take part in this event Neena. Count me in :)

Nancy February 18, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

Hi Emily, So glad to have you joining us this month:) I've added your name to the participants list above.

Nandita SS February 18, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

Hi nancy. I would love to take part in this event. Count me in :)

Sandra February 18, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

You know I am in..I am trying to figure out what is the change this time?:)

Nancy February 18, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

@Paaka Shaale, You're in! I've added your name above.

@Sandra, I know :) The difference is just how you sing up, no more linky tool. I've added your name above.

Sandra February 18, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

:)) I read the whole think later:)..I was too exited, just scrolled down without reading the beginning:)) Thanks Nancy...

Eva February 18, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

I'd like to participate, never done something like this before. Thanks
Eva from freshfromevaskitchen@blogspot.com

Belinda @zomppa February 18, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

Sounds great! Would love to this month! Thanks for hosting!

Nancy February 18, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

@Alisha, Great:)

@Sandra, Hehe, I just saw your email too :)

@Eva, I'll email you with some information, and glad to have you joining us :)

@Citra, Hehe:)

@Belinda, Fantastic :)

Tiffany February 18, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

Hi Nancy! I'd like to participate!

Nancy February 18, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

Hi Tiffany, I've added your name to the participants list.

FamilySpice February 18, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

I'm in! I'm in! Now, what to post????

veggietestkitchen February 18, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

What a cool idea, I'd like to participate. I'm emailing you now =)

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine February 18, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

Would love to be part of this one! http://pegasuslegend-whatscookin.blogspot.com/

Unknown February 18, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

Hello Nancy. I was waiting for this. I'm in. Have a nice weekend.

Unknown February 18, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Hi Nancy, I will be participating as usual, I just hope I have completed some interesting dishes by then to choose from. :))

Unknown February 18, 2011 at 8:01 PM  

Hi Nancy, I would like to participate this month, thanks for doing this and I will try to put the sweet badge on my blog;-)

whatsfordinneracrossstatelines February 18, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

I want to submit one too! I will email it to you soon! Thanks so much!
-Gina-

Victoria February 18, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

I would like to sign up! I just sent you an email with my information, and added your badge to my sidebar :)

Nancy February 19, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

@Laura, The Veggie, Ann, Claudia, Brindusa, Patty, Gina, and Victoria, Thank you ladies for joining us again this month. I have added your names and links to the participants above.

@Gourment, Hi could you give me your name and the link to your blog please? Thank you and glad to have you joining us :)

Unknown February 19, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

Nancy, I missed participating in last month's YBR but I'm definitely not going to miss it this month. Count me in, I'll email you my best recipe soon... as soon as I've figured out which one that is!

She's Cookin' February 19, 2011 at 1:05 PM  

Of course, I'd like to participate! Will email you soon - have a great weekend!

Nancy February 19, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Hi Maya & Priscilla,
Thank you girls, you've been added!

byn always February 19, 2011 at 8:53 PM  

Absolutely! I found a lot of awesome blogs through doing this and enjoyed it very much:)

Nancy February 20, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Hi MsByn & Penny, Glad you are both joining us. I've added you to the participants list.

BBQ Grail February 20, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

I'd like to participate, please.

Larry G.

Nancy February 20, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

Hi Larry, Glad to have you on board! Your name was added above.

Rivki Locker February 20, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

Please count me in! www.healthyeatingforordinarypeople.com

Nancy February 20, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

Hi Rivki, Sure will and your name is on the list above now:)

s stockwell February 20, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

We want to participate! A favorite Chef's recipe for Green Chili Corn Chowder from the Stakeout Restaurant in Taos NM.

Nancy February 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

Hi Sherry, We'd be happy to have you joining us!

Nancy February 21, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

Hi Asiya, Great just send in your info by the 26th to be included in the roundup!

Sommer February 21, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

Gotta post some more recipes before the end of the month! Always so many tasty recipes to get your stomach growling :)

Kate February 22, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

Hi Nancy - I'd like to participate this month, please. kateiscooking.blogspot.com Thank you for doing this!!

Nancy February 22, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

@Sommer and Kate, Glad to have you participate! You're names were added to the list above. Thanks:)

Shirley February 23, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Hey Nancy,
Am late this time, but am joining you like always.

Nancy February 23, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

Hi Shirley,
Better late than never, right? hehe

Sandra February 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Oh so many people participated this month..awesome!
You will be busy bee editing everything!:)

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake February 26, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

I'd like to join this month :)

http://thatskinnychickcanbake.blogspot.com/

Mardi Michels February 26, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

I am in this month too!

www.eatlivetravelwrite.com

Nancy February 26, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

@Sandra, Yes but it's great!

@Lizzy, Welcome and I'll be waiting for your information. I've added you to the list above.

@Mardi, Glad to have you joining us again. Your name was also added to the list above.

Adele Forbes February 27, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Please count me in for the roundup!!!

Mihaela February 27, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Hi, I hope I'm not too late for this month, I want to participate.

Nancy February 28, 2011 at 3:06 AM  

@Adele & Mihaela,
Sorry girls you are too late for this month's roundup. But you are both welcome to participate in March's roundup. See you then!

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ February 28, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

Awww, am i late ?
I thought it was 28th and here i was all set to send in my entry !
I always seem to miss this and was happy i wouldn this time!
If ,yes , here is my link :-))
Hope am in too!
http://brightmorningstarsfoodie.blogspot.com/2011/02/madagascar-vanilla-bean-red-velvet.html

Nancy March 1, 2011 at 1:45 AM  

@Sugar Plum Fairy, Yes you are too late for this month. The cutoff was the 26th, sorry. you can try again next month.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP