Happy 101 Award

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010


A couple of days ago I received a message from, Two Girls Cooking, notifying me that they wanted to give me the Happy 101 Blogging award. Wow, how neat is that two awards in one week! Two Girls Cooking is a blog by, Two Girls who love to cook whom add their own special flare to cooking and baking. Please stop by their site to take a look at their amazing recipes.


When receiving this award I am to share 10 thing with you that make me happy, and of course pass the award on to 10 blogs that I like. These is making me feel a bit self-conscious because the past two post have been all about me,me, me, (hehe). I promise a good recipe will follow very soon:)

1.My husband, he is the most amazing person,husband and my best friend in the world.
2.My Dog, unconditional love and affection every day is hard to beat.
3.My Family
4. The quiet serenity of snow falling on a cold dark night.
5. The learning and exploratory process of cooking.
6. Long walks on a hot sunny summer day.
7. My new iMac
8. Books, loosing myself in a captivating story or poem
9.A glass of red wine ( Syrah/Shiraz, is my favorite at the moment), with a piece of 80% dark chocolate that has blueberry pieces mixed in it.
10. Receiving and giving awards:)

And the 10 blogs I think will make you happy ....(in no particular order)

My Fabulous Recipes , her Kimchi recipe makes me happy

The Brown Eyed Baker , all her yummy baked good.
Tasty Eats At Home , her Chipotle Pork Tinga Tacos
The Winter Guest , oh so many
The Colors of India Cooking , the name says it all
Food-O-grafia , amazing photography(tutorials too) and delicious recipes
Le Grand Fromage , panini de chocolat et brie , you must read
Experimental Culinary Pursuits , Triple Play Pumpkin Gnocchi
Bucatar Maniac , a Romanian foodie blogger
Refrigerator Soup , an amazing site showcasing fabulous foodies and photos.




6 comments:

Brie: Le Grand Fromage January 31, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

thank you so much! you're so sweet! my list is going to be so similar to yours :)

Nancy January 31, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Hi Christian and Brie,
You are both very welcome:) Have a great weekend!

Catherine January 31, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Congratulations on the award!

Sook February 8, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Oh thank you so much for this award!

Nancy February 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Thanks Catherine and you are welcome Sook:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP