Refrigerator Soup a new favorite

>> Friday, November 6, 2009



Have you heard of Refrigerator Soup yet? In case you haven't I'm going to tell you a little about them. RefrigeratorSoup.com is a new foodie site that features amazing food photography and food bloggers cooking and baking all types of scrumptious foods. The name comes from one of the administrator's Mom making soup out of a refrigerator left overs, adding some spices and simmering until it turns into an amazing soup,( you can read more inside story on their faq). Several weeks ago I was invited to visit this new site and submit some of my photographs, and on my first visit the site quickly grabbed my attention. Why? The site is well designed and very easy to navigate. I also love how the photos are the center piece of the site. Each day 40 new photos from different foodie sites are added. There are some amazing photos that will leave your mouth watering and spending a lot of time clicking through all the ones that happen to catch your eye. Each photo directs you to the recipe and site belonging to that foodie. Another feature that I really like is their 20 questions with our favorite food bloogers ,pretty self explanatory. Being that Refrigerator soup is a fairly new site, there are only a few "interviews" so far, but I'm sure more to come. I think this is a great way to meet and get to know our fellow food blogging peers. I have had the pleasure of being asked to do a 20 questions , and will soon be featured.

I am also introducing you to this wonderful site because of the hard work and passion behind Refrigerator Soup. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You can tell that a lot of time and effort have gone and go into making this site truly unique and wonderful. The site doesn't seem to be run by a big company but instead a small group of food lovers.( Remember the "little guy" or small business is the one that needs our help. ) So help me support this site by paying them a visit. Look around, possibly submit some of your photos, add a link on your site, and visit some of the contributors. I also ask you to help spread the word by inviting your readers, friends and family to visit Refrigerator Soup.

As Refrigerator Soup says, life is short. let's eat!

*( I am in no way affiliated with refrigeratorsoup.com , nor have I been paid to write this. I am just helping spread the word on one of my favorite new sites. ) *

2 comments:

refrigerator soup November 6, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

What kind words from an awesome foodie! It's been our pleasure getting to know you through your gorgeous photos and delicious dishes. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to write about us - it's appreciated more than you know!

Donalyn November 8, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

They are the best new food-related site this year I think. Just gorgeous and full of good info and fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP