>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011
It's time again for another edition of YBR! This month's YBR roundup will be the first for 2011 and I'm excited to see how everyone has kicked off the new year. Before I move on to the information on how to participate in January's YBR I would like to say Thanks. A few days ago I received notice that my cookbook, An Epiphany of the Senses, was among the top 100 cookbook's selling on Lulu for the month of December.
January 2011 YBR announcement:
Your Best Recipe, a monthly roundup of your best recipes hosted by Spicie Foodie. There are no limitations as to what you can submit, anything goes. No limits on your kitchen nor photography skill, everyone is invited to join. This is not a competition, it is just a showcase of great food being cooked all over the world. And here is how you can participate :
Requirements to participate:
1. It has to be a recipe that you published in January, and it has to be a recipe that you feel was your favorite one posted that month. It can be anything your heart desires. Your submitted recipe can be your own creation or one that you adapted from another foodie, just give them credit on your post.
2. Sign up to January's roundup by using the Linky form provided below this post. (It is the "Click Here to Enter" button. AND please link to your blog NOT the recipe you are submitting for the YBR. Your thumb doesn't have to be the recipe you are submitting, it can be your profile or blog photo.)
3. You must choose and display any of the following badges to invite your visitors to the roundup being hosted here.
Right click images to save or get code to embed on your site here:
The badge below, you can add a small thumb of your dish. If you need help or would like the PSD file just shoot me an email, or read the tutorial here YBR Badge Tutorial (how to insert your photo). Some participants like to use this badge below on a new blog post inviting their readers to see the roundup.
This small button can be added to a post and/or your blog's side bar, if you wish.
4. By the 29th of January please email me at spiciefoodie (@) gmail.com the following:
1. Your Name, Blog Name, Name and link to your chosen recipe published in January.
2. A small image of your dish. You must own the photo, and it cannot be a creative commons or public domain photo.
If you need any help or clarifications post a comment or send me an email. I'll make sure to post a reminder as we get closer to the deadline.