Happy 101 Award -Again & Again!

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

A couple of days ago I received a message from Elin from Elinluv's Tidbits Corner letting me know she was giving me the Happy 101 Award, that made me Happy :) Then a couple of days later I received another message this time from Liv Wan from Egg Wan's Eastern Food Odyssey , that too made me Happy :) This makes three times that I have been this award and guess what that makes me really happy :)

Elin's blog is one that has been making me droll for a while. Elin is a Mom and has many recipes that are kid friendly, she has quite a collection of all sorts of dishes and baked goodies. Her blog is super cute and her photography is fantastic so please stop by to pay her a visit. Liv's blog is relatively new to our foodie blogging world, so stop by to welcome her. Her blog focuses on Chinese and Taiwanese cooking. Her recipes look so good and her photography is fabulous. Trust me both of these blogs will make you and your bellies very happy!

By accepting the award I am to list things that make me happy and pass the award on to 10 bloggers that make me happy. When I first received this award I shared my 10 things that make me happy, and the list is still pretty much the same. So instead of boring you with 10 more things you can read my previous list and include these too :

~ Finally having some much needed sunshine...... aaaaaaaah!
~ No more 6 am wake up calls from the construction crew out my window, sweet dreams!
~ The mini rose bush my husband surprised me with the other day, so pretty it makes me really happy.

Thank you Elin and Liv for the award!, And the 10 blogs that make me happy and will make you happy ....(in no particular order)

~ Liv Wan - Egg Wan's Eastern Food Odyssey I had added her to my list before she sent me the message :) can I do that? why not , it will maker her happy !
~Natalie - Natalie's Killer Kitchen
~ Natasha from 5star foodie
~ Lauren - Coffee Muffins
~ Heidi -Aromas y Sabores
~ Tam - A Little Bit Burnt
~ Catherine - Living the Gourmet
~ Shamrocks and Shenanigans
~ Memoria -Mangio da Sola
~ Madhuri - Ma Recipes

All of the blogs are wonderful with so many dishes/recipes for all your tastes or needs. All of these Ladies are also super sweet so please stop by to say hello.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend with plenty of sunshine and yummy food that will make you very happy!!

12 comments:

Madhuri Krishna Bhat April 23, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Thanks for choosing me. I'm excited and very happy to receive the award. You have a good weekend.

Shamrocks and Shenanigans April 23, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Thank You so very much!! It means so much coming from such an amazing cook :)

Anonymous,  April 23, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful award with me! I am honored!

Lauren April 24, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Wow, my first award! It's made my weekend - thank you so much!!

Memória April 24, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Awwww, thanks for the award!!! It made me happy!

Natalie April 24, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Thank you for the award!

tam - a little bit burnt April 25, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Thanks so much for the sweet award! How fun!

Nancy April 25, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Thank you ladies for stopping by to pick up your award. It makes me smile to see that you are all happy to receive the award.

Liv Wan April 25, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

Hi Nancy,
Thank you for mentioned about me in you blog.
That's so sweet and make me super happy.
Hope you have a nice day !!

Catherine April 25, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Hello! I'm giving you an award this time!
Cheers~

Nancy April 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

@ Liv Wan , I'm glad to hear:)

@ Catherine, Wow really - I'll pay you a visit :)

@Simply Life, Thanks:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP