Sugar and Spice, and Everything Nice! Why Women's Health Magazine Likes Me

>> Tuesday, July 26, 2011



Sugar and Spice; and Everything Nice; Women's Health Magazine; Health Magazine; Women's Salad; Healthy; low fat; recipes; Spice Foodie
Hello everyone. I have some really exciting news to share with you today. I, Spicie Foodie, have been featured on Women's Health Magazine!!! ( Can you see me doing a happy dance? I am! ) It is really humbling to see my name and a link to Spicie Foodie on one of my favorite magazines and website. So thank you so much Katherine and Women's Health Magazine !

This is what they featured:

Nectarine Tomato Basil Salad; Nectarines; Grape Tomatoes; Tomato; Cherry Tomato; Basil; fruit; fresh; raw; organic; food; salad; Spicie Foodie; recipe; healthy; low fat; low-fat; summer; summer recipes
So another thank you to Penny for the inspiration and amazing recipe!

You can find me on their front page under What We're Reading This Week as well as the permanent What We're Reading This Week page. I'd love it if you guys stopped by and said hello:) Hope to see you there!
Sugar and Spice; and Everything Nice; Women's Health Magazine; Health Magazine; Women's Salad; Healthy; low fat; recipes; Spice Foodie


P.S.
Since I love WHM so much I have a few links you guys may be interested in reading. Theye are a few of my favorites articles published lately.

10 Foods, 40 Recipes - a Print-and-Go Guide
http://www2.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/easy-healthy-recipes

Food: A Love/Hate Story
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/relationship-with-food

Chocolate Fondue Anyone?
5 Meals Every Woman Should Know How to Make
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/best-recipes

For you busy people out there, a gourment meal IS within your reach:

And one of our best resources:
The Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder
http://recipes.womenshealthmag.com/homepage.aspx





48 comments:

S.V. July 26, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

Congrats!!! That is awesome!

FamilySpice July 26, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

Very cool! That's wonderful!

Jill @ Dulce Dough July 26, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

Congratulations! How cool is that? Your recipe and picture are amazing...no wonder you were featured!

Nancy July 26, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

@Calogero, Thanks !

@Jill, Thank you for your sweet words :)

365daysofbaking July 26, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

Nancy, how exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!

Sandra July 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Congrats Nancy...this is exiting news..So happy for you!!!

Nancy July 26, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

@Lynne and Sandra, Thank you both :)

Lazaro Cooks July 26, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

Good for you, Nancy. Awesome!

Quidate

adorasbox July 26, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

Congratulations, Nancy! Beautiful salad. Exquisite photos.

Gria Loka July 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

Finally!! Finally I found another blogger who LOVES spicy FOOD!!! Wow...i like your blog. I am newbie in the whole blog-sphere. I look forward to trying out your recipe. The foods look good! Yumm...


*hungry now!

Gria Loka July 26, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

I ADORE ethnic foods!! I always try to make my own foods because I know what ingredients I added to my food. It is more healthy than eating outside.

Maria July 26, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

Hey Nancy,

Nice to know this news.. I am sure you are on seventh sky well you deserved it... from bottom of my heart good luc and wishes n god bless u... keep up d good work.

Chow,
Maria

Erin July 26, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

Congrats!!! That is so cool!

Nancy July 26, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

@Lazaro, Emily & Adora, Thank you guys :)

@Gria Loka, Welcome and glad to meet another ethnic and spicy food lover:)

@Maria, Hehe, thanks!

@Erin, Thank you!

Michelle Chin July 26, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

I think they love you because your recipes are really healthy and not too difficult to prepare. :)

Nancy July 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM  

@Nikki, Thanks!

@Christine, Thank you!

@Michelle, Hehe, thank you :)

Tiffany July 26, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

HUGE! No MAJOR! No, no, no, AMAZING!!! :D

Nancy July 26, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

Hehe Tiffany :) Thanks!

Lindsey@Lindselicious July 26, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Thats great! Congrats on the link in Womens Health!

Unknown July 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

Congratulations Nancy, you are one of my inspirations;-)

Liz Marr, MS, RD July 26, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

Congratulations on the Women's Health Mag mention!

Anonymous,  July 26, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

How exciting!!

Sandra July 26, 2011 at 8:29 PM  

So exciting, what an awesome treat for you!

The Harried Cook July 26, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Congrats, Nancy! Great going... I would be doing a little dance too! This is really amazing :)

Anonymous,  July 26, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS! Some how - I'm not surprised....you have a great blog!

bonnie from sweet life July 26, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

CONGRATS!!!! ABRAZOS!!! love it!!


bonnie

Roxana GreenGirl July 26, 2011 at 11:47 PM  

Congratulations Nancy. A very well deserved spot.

Correen July 27, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

WTG! and rightfully so!

Priscilla - She's Cookin' July 27, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

Congrats, Nancy! We're doing a happy dance with you :)

Nandita SS July 27, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

Congrats Nancy!!! You deserve to be on that magazine. Wishing you all the success in the near future :)

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake July 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

WOW! Congratulations! Your blog is so well done...with such beautiful photography! I can see why you were chosen for this feature :)

Tadka Pasta July 27, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

Congratulations! Well deserved! What took them so long?

Anonymous,  July 27, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

That is so awesome! I love that magazine too! Congrats!

Nancy July 27, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. They mean alot to me :)

Mi Maseca USA July 27, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

Congratulations! We just found your blog and it does seems amazing, no wonder they chose you for their magazine!

Greetings :)

Mi Maseca USA

Sreelu July 27, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

aweosome , way to go !!

Sreelu

Magic of Spice July 27, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Congratulations sweetie! I will pop over and take a look :)

Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen July 27, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

Whoohoo! Congratulations, that's fantastic, I'm so happy for you!

kita July 28, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Total congratulations!!! How exciting :D

Unknown July 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM  

Am I late to the Congratulations party? No, never too late...I'm soooo happy your blog got featured, totally deserved, Nancy!

Nancy July 29, 2011 at 5:45 AM  

Thank you everybody!!! You guys are always so sweet and supportive. I really appreciate it.

Unknown August 2, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

Congratulations. I never heard of this magazine before so thanks for making me aware of them.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP