Good News Update !

>> Friday, August 27, 2010

wood; wooden; cup; yellow; tulip; tulips; two; green; unbloomed; brown; background; flower; fresh; still life; nature; no one; mesh; cloth; celebration; soft focus
Hi everyone,

I am very happy to say that we were able to recover most of my data off of my corrupt external hard drive!, YAY!! I have to thank my husband because he found this great software and was able to run it and restore the drive. If any of you are interested the software it's called DiskWarrior, it worked perfectly and I would highly recommend it. I have been spending the past several days reorganizing the data and as far as I can tell only a small amount of files were lost. I have been smiling and gleaming with relief that the most important files were not lost, phew!

I also want to thank all of you for the sweet and thoughtful messages and for all the well wishes. It really means a lot and helped me to stay positive and not give in to the stress of it all. Not one tear was shed nor a single drop of alcohol was needed, lol. Since I have been away I have received many emails that I will be starting to respond to in the coming days, so please be patient with me. There is also a huge backlog of Facebook and Foodbuzz messages that I will also be attending to soon. In addition to all of this I have a couple of new recipes that I will be posting, again in the coming days.

Again Thank you all and see you back here in a couple day! Have a great weekend!

20 comments:

penny aka jeroxie August 27, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

Awesome news! Hooray for your hubby. Job well done :)

Claudia August 27, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Yay for your husband and yay for you. Relax now.

Chef Dennis Littley August 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

that is great news.....I know how hard it can be when your computer has problems....we have come to depend so much on them, Tell your hubby well done!

Belinda @zomppa August 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

SO HAPPY TO HEAR!! Whew - thanks to husband and you for staying positive.

Magic of Spice August 28, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

I am Soooo happy for you :) Actually all of us, as everyone would suffer without you. I am glad you were able to stay positive, it makes all of the difference. But your hubby and the killer software kick it into over drive :)

Jillyann August 28, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Im so glad to hear that! It's such a heart break when you loose the data.

Evan @swEEts August 28, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

YAY! You know what goes perfect with good news? something sweet :)

Debbie August 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Oh I can't imagine having everything disappear, I would be a disaster! I'm glad everything worked out for you!

Lena @ Miss Lucky Piggy August 29, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

Oh that is such a good news... I am happy for you and please do back up your datas ;-)

Momo August 29, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

real good news!happy weekend,too!:)

bunkycooks August 29, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

Congrats on your recovery and the Top 9 on FB! :)

mysimplefood August 30, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Great!! Glad everything is ok!

City Share August 30, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

What a relief! Hooray for helpful husbands!

whatsfordinneracrossstatelines August 30, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Glad to hear about that product, my crashed last month and has never been the same! Congrats on Top 9 too! I saw it to late to comment yest.

Liv Wan September 2, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Hi Nancy,
I'm so happy for you that you can restore all your data from hard drive. It must be terrify experience for you. (Head rub~) But it's a great news for you and now you don't need to worry too much! :)

Nancy September 2, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Thank you all again for your support and comments :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP