20 Questions ~ my first foodie interview

>> Monday, November 16, 2009

20questions interview


Hi everyone! A few days ago I told you about one of my favorite new foodie sites, Refrigerator Soup, and today I would like to invite you to visit them again. I have been fortunate to have been asked to be featured on this amazing site for their 20 questions with our favorite food bloggers Q&A . Please stop by to read our Q&A and come back to leave me your thoughts. You can find it here http://www.refrigeratorsoup.com/twenty-questions-with-spicie-foodie/

Again I would like to thank Kristy from Refrigerator Soup for giving me the opportunity and for being so kind.


One last note I have recently added my "Follow" button due to all the requests, so there you have it :)

9 comments:

The Chocolate Priestess November 16, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Congrats!

Was it fun to do? Was it live or written out questions?

penny aka jeroxie November 16, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Congras!!! It is true - Great photography and recipes :)

Divina Pe November 17, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

That's a great and interesting interview. Congratulations. :D

Anonymous,  November 18, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

You know, I saw your interview on RS before I even saw this post in my foodbuzz inbox! I just submitted my first pic to RS and saw that it was posted and stumbled on yours! Congrats to you!

Nancy November 18, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

The Chocolate Priestess~ Thank you:) Yes it was a lot of fun to do, and it was a written questionnaire. Which is good for me because I can get a bit shy one on one and not answer things well:)

Penny~Thank you so much it really means a lot:)

Divina~ Thank you :)

Jessie~ Thank you:)

experimentalculinarypursuits ~ Thank you :) That's great that you submitted too maybe we'll see an interview with you soon?:)

Mae November 19, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Great piece and thanks for adding the follow button ;)

Catherine November 19, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Congratulations, that was a wonderful interview! Cheers friend!

Nancy November 20, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Hi Mae~ Thank you :)

Hi Catherine~ Thank you and it means a lot to me that you and everyone had such nice things to say:)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP