Signup For April's YBR, A Very Special Edition!

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011



**PLEASE READ THE PARAGRAPH BELOW, NEW AND EXCITING INFORMATION!! **

Last month I told you that April's YBR would be the start of a very special edition. Spicie Foodie has teamed up with Honest Cooking to bring you an even better YBR experience. As a bonus to our monthly event Honest Cooking will be choosing 1 recipe to feature on their site. Yup that's right one of you lovely participants could not only be a part of the monthly roundup here on Spicie Foodie but also have a special feature on this awesome food magazine's website. Everything stays the same as far as the YBR goes, all you have to do is say wether you would like your recipe to be included in the draw for Honest Cooking to choose from. If you agree and your recipe is chosen then it will be featured on Honest Cooking. How exciting! What are you waiting for signup below!


And these are the rest of the rules to participate in April's YBR round up :
Show me Your Best Recipes
Your Best Recipe, a monthly roundup of your best recipes hosted by Spicie Foodie. There are no limitations as to what you can submit, anything goes. No limits on your kitchen nor photography skill, everyone is invited to join. This is not a competition, it is just a showcase of great food being cooked all over the world. And here is how you can participate :

Requirements to participate:
1. It has to be a recipe that you published in APRIL, and it has to be a recipe that you feel was your favorite one posted that month. It can be anything your heart desires. Your submitted recipe can be your own creation or one that you adapted from another foodie, just give them credit on your post.

2. Sign up to April's roundup by leaving a comment saying you'd like to participate. I will add your name and your url to the list of participants below.

3. You must choose and display any of the following badges to invite your visitors to the roundup being hosted here.
Right click images to save or get code to embed on your site here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/spiciefoodie/YourBestRecipes#

Your Best Recipes
The badge below, you can add a small thumb of your dish. If you need help or would like the PSD file just shoot me an email, or read the tutorial here YBR Badge Tutorial (how to insert your photo). Some participants like to use this badge below on a new blog post inviting their readers to see the roundup.
Your Best Recipes
This small button can be added to a post and/or your blog's side bar, if you wish.
Your Best Recipes Button

4. By the 29th of April please email me at spiciefoodie (@) gmail.com the following:
1. Your Name, Blog Name, Name and link to your chosen recipe published in April.
2. A small image of your dish. You must own the photo, and it cannot be a creative commons or public domain photo.


On April 30, the last day of the month, I will post the roundup photos with a link to each of your sites and recipes. It would also be good if you invite your readers to the roundup by also posting a new blog entry or mentioning your participation in a new post (the last day of the month or after) on your blogs with a YBR badge and a link to the roundup here on Spicie Foodie. This way we can all help spread the YBR submitted love around even more!

If you need any help or clarifications post a comment or send me an email. I'll make sure to post a reminder as we get closer to the deadline.




~ APRIL'S YBR PARTICIPANTS ~
~ Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure
~ Nancy, Spicie Foodie
~ Amanda & Belinda, Zomppa
~ Heather, Girlichef
~ Joan Nova, FOODalogue
~ Paaka Shaale, Paaka Shaale
~ Laura, Family Spice
~ Victoria, Mission Food
~ Kimberly, The Farmer's Wife
~ Priscilla, She's Cookin'
~ Kimberly, Unrivaled Ktich
~ Tiffany, Como Water
~ Veronica G., My Catholic Kitchen
~ Larry, BBQ Grail
~ Megan, Pip & Ebby



48 comments:

Alina---Explora Cuisine April 21, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Hi Nancy! Definitely want to participate this month as well :) I'll be sending my link!

Magic of Spice April 21, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

This is so great Nancy... definitely love to be included :)

Nancy April 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

@Alina, Glad to have you again.

@Alisha, Don't you like how I had already added your name to the list? hehe

FOODalogue April 21, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

ooh...that's like asking which of your children is your favorite. :) I'd be happy to contribute to this.

Nancy April 21, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

@FOODalogue, Hehe, glad to have you!

Çitra's Home Diary April 21, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Hmm.. getting better and exciting.... Can I join?
~C1tr4~

spcookiequeen April 21, 2011 at 11:49 AM  

Count me in, now I just have to figure out which recipe. Thank you for doing this. I'll get back to you soon. Hope you have a great day.
-Gina-

Mihaela April 21, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

I do, I do :) I would love to participate at YBR and for the drawing :)

claudia lamascolo April 21, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Hi there I am back again so if you get the other comment delete this one! I am so excited about the new special addition! I would be honored to have a chance at being featured! Thanks again for this opportunity and hosting this months roundup!

Nancy April 21, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

@Citra, Of course!

@Gina, I know I can always count you in :)

@Mihaela, Great !

@Claudia, Thank you and again sorry for the comment issue.

Sandra April 21, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

How awesome..great news!
I am on it right now:)))

Nandita SS April 21, 2011 at 12:50 PM  

Hi Nancy,

Count me in this month :)

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table April 21, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

I'd love to participate again this month. Thank you!!!

Elyse @The Cultural Dish April 21, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

Hey I would love to participate again this month and be entered in the drawing. Thanks!

Anonymous,  April 21, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

Nancy, I would love to participate:)

Unknown April 22, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

Wow, what a great new highlight to YBR! Consider me in. I'll try to be more organized this month...haha.

Gourmet Getaway April 22, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Oh yes!!! Please include me in this months YBR and the chance to be featured in Honest Coking.

Nancy April 22, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Thanks girls and It's a pleasure having you join us again this month!

FamilySpice April 22, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

That's great! Of course, I had better choices in March! ha! ha!

Nancy April 22, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

Laura I'm sure you'll have something wonderful to submit.

Victoria April 22, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

I'd love to participate! I will be emailing you my info shortly :)

Harvesting for Life April 22, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

Sign me up! I'd love to participate this month! And I'm all for my recipe being included on Honest Cooking!

Nancy April 22, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

@Victoria, I see there is an email from you waiting in my inbox.

@Kimberly, Great and welcome onboard!

She's Cookin' April 22, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

Yes, sign me up Nancy! I'm rushing to get everything done before I leave for the Netherlands on Tuesday!

Nancy April 22, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Hi Priscilla, Great to have you on board again. I hope you have a great trip, how fun!

Kimberly (unrivaledkitch) April 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

I would love to participate this month as well as be included in the drawing :)

Unknown April 23, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

Hi, I would like to participate in April's YBR.
Cheers, Heather Hands www.flourishingfoodie.com

Nancy April 23, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

@Kimberly, OK :)

@Heather, Welcome to our event!

penny aka jeroxie April 24, 2011 at 3:15 AM  

I am in! Please email to remind me :)

Nancy April 24, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

@Lizzy, Great!

@Penny, Ok and I'll try to remember to email you too, hehe:)

Cooking Rookie April 24, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

Sounds like a great idea! I would love to participate in April's YBR. I know that my photos absolutely pale in comparison with yours, but it's a privilege to be in such great company :-).

Nancy April 24, 2011 at 6:03 PM  

@Cooking Rookie, Glad to have you on board and I'm sure your photos are lovely :) I'll be looking for your info.

Tiffany April 24, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

I'd like to participate! I'll be sending you the info soooooooon :D

Nancy April 25, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

Hi Tiffany, There is an email from you and I'll get back to you soon.

BBQ Grail April 26, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Larry G. is in this month.

Nancy April 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

Hi Larry,
OK, I'll be waiting for your information!

Magic of Spice April 27, 2011 at 12:29 AM  

I was on time for once...looks like it will be one of the best line ups yet!

Nancy April 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Hi Alisha,
Hehe, yeah maybe it will happen again :) I do think it will be another really wonderful line up. So many great submissions so far.

Desi April 27, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

Hi, I would love to participate! I will email you my info!

-Desi

Nancy April 27, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

@Desi, Welcome and I'll look for your email.

hmariek April 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

Yes, Yes! I would like to participate and enter the drawing!

Megan @ Pip & Ebby April 28, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

I'd love to participate!
Just emailed you my information.

Megan Porta

ann low April 29, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

Oh Nancy, I almost missed this one due to my internet line were very slow for almost ten days. Please count me in and wish to be included in the drawing. I'm submitting my link now.

Nancy April 29, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Hi Ann, No problem and I'll be waiting for your email. Thanks :)

Chocolate & Chillies April 29, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

HI Nancy,

I would like to participate again and please include me in the draw.

Thx.

Radhika May 3, 2011 at 3:16 PM  

Nancy,

Count me in for the YBR Apr roundup as well as the draw..

Nancy May 3, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

@Radhika,
Sorry but you missed the cutoff this month. Also the roundup has already been published. We'd love to have you for May's YBR :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP