YBR: Your Best Recipes of January 2011

>> Monday, January 31, 2011



As the first month of the new year comes to a close, I can see that you have all started the new year off to a wonderful start. These are Your Best Recipes of January 2011, don't they look delicious? This month we also have a few new participants, welcome and we all hope to keep seeing your best recipes every month. (On a side note I would like to remind those of you that haven't added a badge or the button to your blogs to please do so, it is a requisite for participating. The more exposure for the YBR, the more exposure for you the participants. Please make sure that the YBR badge or button links to the YBR dedicated page http://spiciefoodie.blogspot.com/p/your-best-recipe.html ) Thanks again to each and everyone of you for submitting your delicious and beautiful dishes. Please stop by the participating bloggers, say hello and that you saw their recipe on the YBR. Bon Appetite! Get ready to drool :)

(Recipes are presented in the order they were recieved)

Chicken - Spinach HotDog
Shirley, Enriching Your Kid!, Chicken - Spinach HotDog


Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Peggy, My Fiance Likes It So It Must Be Good, Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake


Potatoe Halves with Cheese and Parsley
Sandra, Sandra's Easy Cooking, Potatoe Halves with Cheese and Parsley


Parsnip Fritters With Blue Cheese Walnut Whip


Lazy Girl's Cassoulet
Heather, Girli Chef, Lazy Girl's Cassoulet


Earl Grey Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream.


Mini shrimp cups
Tanantha, I Just Love My Apron, Mini shrimp cups


Chile Verde Burritos
Karen, The Executive Mom, Chile Verde Burritos


Ricotta Stuffed Sweet Peppers with Ratatuille Nicoise
Alisha~Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure, Ricotta Stuffed Sweet Peppers with Ratatuille Nicoise


Monk Fish Scampi
Chef Dennis, More Than A Mount Full, Monk Fish Scampi


Creamy Cheese stuffed Portobello
Kankana, Sunshine & Smile, Creamy Cheese stuffed Portobello


Black Forest Macaron
Julie, Gourmet Gateways, Black Forest Macaron


Daring Bakers - Biscuit Joconde Imprime / Entrement
Roxana, A little Bit of Everything, Biscuit Joconde Imprime / Entrement


Pork Tamales
Gina, What's For Dinner Across State Lines, Pork Tamales


Baharat Spiced Beef Stew
Nancy, Spicie Foodie, Baharat Spiced Beef Stew


Salmon-wrapped-Poached-Eggs
Priscilla, She's Cookin', Salmon-wrapped-Poached-Eggs


Brownie Tangerine Cheesecake
Citra, Indonesian in Turkey, Brownie Tangerine Cheesecake


Koi Fish
Ann, Anncoo Journal, Koi Fish


Mexican Hot Choc Cookies
Rocio, Apicius' Apprentice, Mexican Hot Choc Cookies


Sweet & Spicy Sesame Ginger Chicken Stir Fry with Brown Rice


Peanut candy
Nisa, Cooking is Easy, Peanut candy


Wild rabbit roast in red wine
Brindusa , Cooking With My Soul, Wild rabbit roast in red wine


Thai Squash Wonton Soup
Natalie aka foodblogandthedog, Cook Eat Live Vegetarian, Thai Squash Wonton Soup


24 comments:

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine January 31, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

What a great lineup. Love all of them! Sorry I missed this one...Don't know how it escaped me.. but the badge is up and hope everyone see's this gorgeous spread! Congrats to all of these fabulous entries...going to check them all out now!

Chef Dennis Littley January 31, 2011 at 7:04 AM  

Hi Nancy
what an outstanding array of delicious dishes!
Thanks so much for the opportunity to showcase one of my creations!
Have a great day
Dennis

Mardi Michels January 31, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

Ah this is a great round up of some wonderful recipes. I always forget about this but need to write myself a note to submit for next month!

FamilySpice January 31, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Lovely selection, as always! Sorry I missed this month. Too many sick kids in the house! I'll be there next month!

byn always January 31, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

OOooooohhhh... what WONDERFUL looking dishes! Thank you for the post!

Sommer January 31, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

They all look gorgeous! Some talented cooks there :)

Unknown January 31, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

Nancy, thank you for posting one of my dishes on your fabulous blog. All these entries look so delicious! I am so happy to be here.

Sandra January 31, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

Yeyy new round up!!! All dishes look amazing..I am going to check them all!!!
Thanks Nancy for hosting this again!!

Belinda @zomppa January 31, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Drooling!! Wonderful - those tamales look like a work of art.

Jill | Dulce Dough January 31, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

I love this! So many great "bests"!

Nancy January 31, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

@Claudia, Mardi, FamilySpice ,Sorry you didn't make it this month. I'll try to remind you for February's.

Mary Bergfeld January 31, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

What an amazing array of food. It is hard to pick where to start. I'm new to your blog and have spent a lot of time browsing through your earlier entries. I really like the food and recipes you feature here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Magic of Spice January 31, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Fantastic line up! I will have to stop over and check out the ones I have not seen :)

Shirley February 1, 2011 at 12:13 AM  

Gosh what a roundup Nancy! Want to check all of them out.

whatsfordinneracrossstatelines February 1, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

Thanks for including me Nancy, there are so many great dishes on here, I don't know what to go drool over first! Hoping your week is going great!
-Gina-

Raw_Girl February 1, 2011 at 5:15 AM  

Fantastic smorgasbord! How do we submit for next month?

Susan February 1, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Wow! What an incredible variety of posts! That's why I love blogging - I'm always amazed at the diversity of tastes and creations.

Tasty Trix February 1, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

This is a really inspiring line up - I have seen some of these dishes, some are new to me. I continue to be a dummy and a lazybones for not participating yet!!!

Aldy February 1, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Hi Nancy, What a BEAUTIFUL selection! All dishes look absolutely mouth-watering :)

Saludos desde NZ

Aldy.

penny aka jeroxie February 1, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

Amazing!!! Love all the recipes.

A SPICY PERSPECTIVE February 3, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Oh they all look fantastic! What a great list of dishes and bloggers!

Stella February 3, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

Hey Nancy! All of this stuff looks so wonderful! In fact, it's making me really hungry, which is no bueno (I've gained my first five pounds ever).
Oh, and so sorry for not participating. You know I've had some issues lately though. The too shall pass though;-)
XXOO

Unknown February 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Nancy, I meant to participate in this first YBR of the year, but to be honest, I really didn't think any of my recipes for January was my personal best. Maybe it's the perfectionist in me getting the better of me, but I promise to churn out some really fab recipes in February that I could showcase here. In any case, I think this is a great round-up and I'm definitely going to check out the blogs/recipes I've never come across before today!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP