Lucy & Ethel, An Interview and A Czech Take On A Mexican Classic

>> Tuesday, December 14, 2010



Hi everyone, are you guys ready for Christmas? Only 11 days left, and only 19 days left in 2010! Is it just me or has this year just flown by? OK, maybe I say that every year. Hope all of your cooking, baking and planning is going well.

Czech; take on; Mexican; Salsa; pico de gallo; corn chips; lemon; parsley; tomato; radish; green; yellow; black; lemon; fresh; organic; ingredients; Czechxican; food; recipes; cuisine; Czech-Mex; no cilantro; pepper flakes; no chile; no onion
Today I don't have a recipe to post here on Spicie Foodie, but I do have an invitation I'd like to extend your way. I'd like to invite you to Anamaris's blog,Chef It Yourself, she is hosting me there today. We did a little interview with some cute and funny questions, where I esplain to you why I have some esplainin to do. I also shared a little recipe for a classic Mexican favorite with a Czech twist. Please stop by Chef It Yourself to read my interview with Anamaris and to see the recipe, which by the way is a new vegan recipe I haven't shared here before.
Czech; take on; Mexican; Salsa; pico de gallo; corn chips; lemon; parsley; tomato; radish; green; yellow; black; lemon; fresh; organic; ingredients; Czechxican; food; recipes; cuisine; Czech-Mex; no cilantro; pepper flakes; no chile; no onion
While you are there take a look at some of Anamaris's scrumptious dishes. She is from Panama and has a great mix of Latin and world cuisine recipes. Be warned you will be hungry when you leave. Muchas Gracias Anamaris! and you can find the interview and recipe on this page.


The are 2 things I wanted to remind you of incase you missed them , 1. If you would like to enter the draw for my ebook giveaway (an ebook version of An Epiphany of The Senses) comment with your chosen number on the post here... And everyone around the world is eligible to win.
Thai Curried Fish with Green Beans, An Epiphany of The Senses, Giveaway, ebook, ecookbook
2. The special edition of the YBR has been announced and you can sign up here.... For this months we are doing Your Best Recipe of 2010! You'll have to pick what you feel was your favorite or best recipe published on your blog in 2010. Can't wait to see all of your scrumptious dishes!
2010 best recipes, Show me Your Best Recipes, the best recipes of 2010, food blogger's best 2010 recipe, YBR, your best recipes,participate, event, roundup, round up, foodie event

18 comments:

Sommer December 14, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

I love me some Lucy and Ethel! Can't wait to read

Biren @ Roti n Rice December 14, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Nice interview...and that Pico de Gallo looks fresh and delicious!

Sandra December 14, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Wonderful interview...I really enjoyed reading!
As for recipe, as usual looks and sounds fantastic!

Nancy December 14, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

@Sommer, Hope you enjoy it!

@Biren, Thank you:)

@Sandra, Thanks and glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

Claudia December 14, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Lcuy and Ethel continue to rock! Will go visiting now.

Kimberly Peterson December 14, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Hello lovely!! Just popping in to say hello before going away on holidays. I hope you have a lovely holiday season and keep up the good work here. Look forward to catching up in the new year! xo Kim.

Nancy December 14, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

Hi Kimberly,
So glad you stopped by:) I hope you have a beautiful holiday full of love, happiness and of course yummy food. Have a fabulous time on your holiday, and I hope it's full of great weather and sunshine. See you next year sweetie!

penny aka jeroxie December 14, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Thanks for the reminder. Need to get my act together...!

Anonymous,  December 14, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

what an honor! I had no idea it was a recipe premiere, no wonder I couldn't find it over here. It was a pleasure featuring you, I really enjoy your blog and photography. Mil gracias!

whatsfordinneracrossstatelines December 14, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

You are so busy, you make me look lazy! Wow, have to go read it!
-Gina-

Carolyn December 15, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

Ooo, I am off to check out your interview! Sounds fun.

Nancy December 15, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

@Penny, Hehe, no problem :)

@Anamaris, Yeah it's a premiere, hehe. Thank you too & it was fun:)

@Gina, Funny I feel lazy when I see what you've been up to:)

@Caroly, Hope you enjoy it!

Momo December 16, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

nice interview and wonderful recipe with Czech-xican Pico de Gallo!

Dimah December 16, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Wonderful interview and that recipe looks and sounds fantastic!

Sook December 17, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

How cool! Loved the interview!

Magic of Spice December 17, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Sorry I missed out on the drawing, but at least I have my own copy of the book :) Love it!
Will stop over to see your guest post...hugs

Stella December 22, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Hey Nancy, Yikes! I've missed some of your posts. Sorry, my Mom was in town and she exhausted me. She is 60 and has more energy than I do. It's ridiculous (smile)...
I'll run over to chef it yourself in a minute.
XO

Nancy December 28, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

@Alison & Dimah, Thank you!

@Alisha, No problem, it's a busy time of the year!

@Stella, No worries and your Mom sounds like a fun person:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP