Strawberry Love and a Linky Party

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

fresh strawberries
Hi everyone! You may recognise the photos in this post from my Strawberry Green Tea Smoothie. I am posting this to invite you all to visit a great new site I have found called Crunchy Betty. Leslie (Crunchy Betty) blogs all about using natural ingredients to make home made cosmetics for your hair and skin. Today Leslie wrote a great article all about strawberries and is also hosting a Linky party to some great recipes using strawberries. It's kinda funny that Leslie should invite me to participate since I have been working on some "Natural Beauty" recipes to share with you, I guess the cat is out of the bag :) ( There are also other features and announcements ,that I'm very excited about, coming in the next few months.)

Anyways if you have a strawberry recipe go participate in Crunchy Betty's linky party today. Well even if you don't have a recipe stop by and pay Leslie a visit.


 Strawberry Green Tea Smoothie

2 comments:

I Love. Therefore, I Cook. July 20, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

wow, i love strawberries and this one wows me :) i really like your blog and recipes and they inspire me. you really are a versatile blogger ;)

Nancy July 21, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Hi Thella,
Thank you that us a really sweet comment and for the award :) Congrats to you on receiving it too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP