More Awards and Matcha Madness

>> Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hi everyone, I have a couple of things to share with you. The first is that I am happy to have received more awards in the past couple of weeks, yay!

The first two awards are courtesy of Chef Dennis, from More Than A Mount Full - A Culinary Journey . A great blog that quickly became one of my favorites. Chef Dennis is a super nice and amazing Chef, so stop by and pay him a visit. And here are my awards from him, Thanks Chef Dennis!!

substance blogger award and stylish blogger award


The next award I received was from, Thella at I Love. Therefore, I cook. She is fairly new to me but let me tell you she has amazing recipes and it's a blog I'll be sure to visit often and track her progress. Please stop by her blog and show her some love, Thanks Thella!!

Versatile Blogger Award



The next news I want to share with you is that my kindred spirits buddy, Tanantha from I Just Love My Apron, is showcasing some amazing and beautiful recipes with one of our favorite ingredients, Matcha.

Matcha Muffins, Corn Muffins Matcha, Green Tea Muffins, Green Tea Corn Muffins

She was sweet enough to include my Matcha Corn Muffins in her Matcha Madness showcase. You must go take a look at the scrumptious recipes that she has included.


Strawberry Green Tea Smoothie, Strawberry Matcha, Drinks, Smoothies,I have a couple other Matcha recipes if you are interested in cooling off and enjoying a filling treat! Strawberry Green Tea Smoothie and my Banana Pear Smoothie With a Twist (or two).

19 comments:

Miriam July 25, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

I'm amazed at how your photography has improved! I love your top banner gallery!

Chef Dennis Littley July 25, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Congratulations on all your awards!!! I love reading your blog! I love your new Banner, the images are incredible!

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine July 25, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

Congrats on all your wonderful well deserved awards...enjoy!

Best Wishes, Marie July 25, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

well deserved awards. you worked hard. and you have a talent for all of this "food stuff."

penny aka jeroxie July 25, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Hmmm.... thanks for the matcha tips! And you deserve all the awards :)

zerrin July 25, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Congrats on your well deserved awards. And I love the pictures on the banner just like everyone. Great shots!

Christine Ho July 25, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Your blog is gorgeous with so many gorgeous pictures. No wonder you have received lots of awards.

Thella @ I Love. Therefore, I Cook. July 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

congratulations on the awards! you truly deserve 'em all :)

Anonymous,  July 25, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Congrats on these well-deserved awards! It was great to see your matcha muffins showcased in Matcha Madness. :)

Your fellow matcha lover,
Katty

Unknown July 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Congratulations on your well deserved awards and Tanantha's shout out of your Matcha Muffins, all good stuff!

Magic of Spice July 25, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Congratulations Nancy...they are all more than well deserved:)

Itzi July 26, 2010 at 2:40 AM  

Greetings from Spain.

I love your blog.

From now on, I'm following you in your blog, on facebook and on twitter ;D

Congratulations for your awards and thank you for sharing.

Please feel free to visit me at:
miotraella.blogspot.com

Theres a translator gadget at the end of the page.

Have a nice day.

Smuak.

Liv Wan July 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Hi Nancy,
Your food and photo worth every award in the world! ;) I always have to find some thing to eat after reading your blog :D. Love your banner so much.

Aparna Vijay July 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Hi
Thanks for your kind words on facebook. Happy to know you..Congrats on your awards..Keep in touch..
Regards
Aparna Vijay
http://vegetarian-dishes.blogspot.com

Tanantha @ I Just Love My Apron July 26, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

You deserve them Nancy! Congrats on the awards.
You're very welcome for the madness. I have to thank you for letting me borrow your fabulous recipe!

CakeMistress July 27, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Ooh, the strawberry green tea smoothie is definitely making an appearance once the weather here turns warmer. Congratulations on your awards!

Magda July 27, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

I told you that your muffins were beautiful :) Congrats on top 9.

Simply Life July 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

oh those muffins are so pretty! :)

Jillyann August 7, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Congratulations on the awards! Oh and matcha has recently become one of my favorite ingredients to play with so these are awesome recipes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP