Your Best Recipes of June, June's YBR Roundup

>> Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wow! June's YBR has brought the most participants yet. I hope the loading time is not too long for you. Perhaps I'll have to rethink the image sizes or break up the roundup into two post ...hmmm. I'll let you know. As always thank you everyone for being a part of it. Welcome to all our new participants, we are glad you are here. The winner of the Honest Cooking feauture will be announced in the coming week or so.



Here are Your Best Recipes of June 2011! Pick your favorites and pay them a visit, say hi and that you saw their mouthwatering recipe on June's YBR.
Strawberry Blueberry and Rhubarb Ice Cream
**Emily Malloy, Cleanliness is Next to Godliness, Strawberry Blueberry and Rhubarb Ice Cream
Fresh Curry Fettuccine with Pureed Carrot Sauce, Asparagus, Peas, and Wild Mushrooms
Stuffed Peppers Soup
**Alina, Explora Cuisine, Stuffed Peppers Soup
Empamosas
**Tiffany, Como Water, Empamosas
Italian Cannoli Cake
Claudia, Whats Cookin Italian Cuisine, Italian Cannoli Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
**Erin, Dinners, Dishes and Desserts, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Snickurtle Pie: Snickers meet Turtles
 STUFFED ZUCCHINI
Citraa, My Home Diary In Turkey, Stuffed Zucchini
Herbal Wine
Shirley, Enriching Your Kid!, Herbal Wine
Samosas
**Manu, Manu's Menu, Samosas
Blueberry Fritters
Chef Dennis, More Than A Mount Full, Blueberry Fritters
Achaar Ka Kheema (Ground Beef in a Spicy Tomato Sauce)
Moroccan Mint Tea Shortbread Cookies
**Patty P., Patty's Food, Moroccan Mint Tea Shortbread Cookies
Cold Noodles in Peanut Soy Sauce
**Nancy L., Eating Spaghetti with Chopsticks, Cold Noodles in Peanut Soy Sauce
Mayo Chocolate Cake
**Christine, Christine's Pantry, Mayo Chocolate Cake
Instant Mango Donuts
**Maya, Foodiva's Kitchen, Instant Mango Donuts
Melon Slurpee
**Sandra, Sandra's Easy Cooking, Melon Slurpee
South Indian Sambar Recipe
**Maria D, Flavors of Mumbai, South Indian Sambar
Kahlua Brownies
**Lizzy, That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!, Kahlua Brownies
Dulce de leche cheesecake bars
**Mihaela, De prin lume adunate...!!!, Dulce de leche cheesecake bars
Rosemary-Lemon Shortbread Cookies
**Laura, Sprint 2 the Table, Rosemary-Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Muah Chee
**Ann, Anncoo Journal, Muah Chee
Broiled Salmon
**Elyse, The Cultural Dish, Broiled Salmon
Sweet Corn Fritters
**Dara, Generation Y Foodie, Sweet Corn Fritters
My Mom's Tomato Soup
**Tanantha, I Just Love My Apron, My Mom's Tomato Soup
Moroccan Chicken with Green Beans
Priscilla, She's Cookin', Moroccan Chicken with Green Beans
Blue Grilled Cheese with Black Forest Bacon
Adam ~ Truffle Shuffle, The Ardent Epicure, Blue Grilled Cheese with Black Forest Bacon
Heart Cake Pops
**Julie, Gourmet Getaways, Heart Cake Pops
Watermelon Clone-sicles
**R & R, Tadka Pasta , Watermelon Clone-sicles
Aromatic Chicken Curry
**Adora, Adora's Box, Aromatic Chicken Curry
Persian Fingerling Potato Quiche with Chives (Kookoo-yea Sib-Zamini)
Strawberry Rhubarb Cookie Crumble
**Jill, Dulce Dough, Strawberry Rhubarb Cookie Crumble
Blueberry Banana Yogurt Muffins
**Emily, Life on Food, Blueberry Banana Yogurt Muffins
Pozole... Happy Fathers Day Dad
**Kimberly, Unrivaledkitch , Pozole... Happy Fathers Day Dad
Sweet Italian Sausages and Roasted Grapes Salad
**Jessica, Bacon and Soufflé , Sweet Italian Sausages and Roasted Grapes Salad
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
**Lynne, 365 Days of Baking, Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Chicken Wine & Mushroom Romantic Dish
**Byn,365 Days of Clean Eating, Chicken Wine & Mushroom Romantic Dish
Apricot Orange muffins
Paaka Shaale,Paaka Shaale, Apricot Orange muffins
Mango-Roasted Pepper-Cottage Cheese Salad
Tacos Al Pastor, The Best Tacos In The World!

45 comments:

Emily @ Life on Food June 30, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

So many delicious looking dishes to pick from. I cannot wait to add new recipes to my list. Thanks for organizing this.

Nancy June 30, 2011 at 6:53 AM  

Hi Emily, I know so many great ones again this month. It will be hard to choose. Thanks for participating!

Tiffany June 30, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

Oh my goodness Nancy! I want everything on this page! Thanks for organizing!!!

claudia lamascolo June 30, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

Sensational roundup I am proud to be amongst these fine foodies. I just love these entries and can't wait to try some of them! Thanks so much for hosting, your photo's are a marvel to look at as well! thanks so much have a great month looking forward to next months roundup as well! Ciao Claudia

Nancy June 30, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

@Tiffany, @Claudia, Thank you both for being a part of the YBR every month. It is always my pleasure hosting everyone. You too have a great July and I'll see you at that roundup too:)

Priya Sreeram June 30, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

superb round-up Nancy; have bookmarked many of them ! lovely

Anonymous,  June 30, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

Yum! They look delicious!!! What a great round up for June!

Nancy June 30, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

@Priya, Great!

@Amy, Yes they do!

Riceandcoconut June 30, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

all the foods looks so delish, my mouthwatering :) and you had a great blog ttoo !!

Unknown June 30, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

Congratulations everybody on an amazing YBR line up, delicious and inspirational ;-) Thanks Nancy for all your work, great job and congratulations to you on the success of your event;-)

365daysofbaking June 30, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

Wow, Nancy, these all look so phenomenal!!! I cannot wait to make some of them. So exciting! Thank you so much for doing this. I'm really looking forward to doing it again!

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table June 30, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Everything looks so good! These roundups just get better and better. I'm honored to be included. :)

chandrabali June 30, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

AWESOME BLOG....N MIND BLOWING RECIPE :-)....

Alina---Explora Cuisine June 30, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

Great recipes and photos, I'm happy I could participate this month :) Have a great weekend Nancy!

Kate@Diethood June 30, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

Everything looks phenomenal... what a feast!!

spcookiequeen June 30, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

I should have eaten before coming over here. Wow, so many great recipes - got to go save some. I still have your tacos on the brain. Hope you have a lovely holiday weekend.
-Gina-

Tadka Pasta June 30, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Great spread, wonderful roundup! Working our way through.

Emily Malloy June 30, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

What a great roundup! It's always so good to be a part of this!

Jessica June 30, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

I feel like I just travelled to gastronomic heaven and back! Thank you for the roundup. I'm definitely excited to be a part of all this! I can't wait to start cooking all of those dishes.

FamilySpice June 30, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

Another wonderful roundup, Nancy! I'm drooling again!

Sunny @ www.pantrychef.wordpress.com June 30, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

I love that you do this recipe roundup. It makes recipe blog surfing easier and super fun! I look forward to the end of the month when you publish your lists! The recipes this month look delicious... again!

Kimberly (unrivaledkitch) June 30, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

beautiful as always dearest! thank you so much for bring us all together. Cheers

Çitra's Home Diary June 30, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

Finally, I can open blog again... and bookmarked some great recipe here.. thank U for hosting this event Nancy! ^,^

Deepthi KR June 30, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

I want all!!!!!!!that look fantastic!!
Happy Blogging!!!!
Food Blog News Daily
Good Food Recipes

Manu June 30, 2011 at 6:14 PM  

What fantastic recipe! Amazing Round Up! Thanks for hosting this Nancy!!! I am so honoured to be among such wonderful and talented foodies! :-)

bigsis June 30, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

Wow I am drooling right this moment!!!!! I wish you were here to cook all of these for me, I will definetely be trying alot of them, I think the empamosas are first!!! love ya sis

Nancy June 30, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

Thank you everyone for kind words and for your support on the YBR.

@bigsis, I know right? there are so many great ones. The empamosas are a great way to start. Tiffany will like to read your comment:) Un dia destastos hermanita, lo que tu quieras. Love you too xoxo

Anonymous,  June 30, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

What a group of recipes! Thanks!

Chef Dennis Littley June 30, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

WOW!! what an incredible selection of foods! I think if I ever found a buffet with all of those glorious creations on it I would eat until I exploded....sigh
Thanks for letting contribute to this post!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake June 30, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

Beautiful entries, as always! Nancy, thanks for hosting~

The Chocolate Priestess July 1, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Chocolate is well represented so I am well pleased. Thank you everyone who shares their ideas for using chocolate with the world.

Hester Casey - Alchemy July 1, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Nancy, I love this roundup - It's a great way to meet fantastic bloggers. Each and every one of those dishes is gorgeous.

Jill | Dulce Dough July 1, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Thank you for hosting Nancy! What a delicious assortment!

Roxana GreenGirl July 1, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

oh my goodness. look at this delicious round-up. everything looks so good! i feel like i'm at a 5 star restaurant about order. So hard to pick just one!
thanks for hosting Nancy :)

Adina July 1, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

Great round up and I love what you're doing here!

amlamonte July 2, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

holy wow. these all look incredible, i could never choose which to start from. love YBR!

scrambledhenfruit July 3, 2011 at 1:36 AM  

What a mouthwatering roundup, as always! :)

Sandra July 3, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

This looks awesome Nancy! I love every single entree..
Thanks again for including me again!!!

Maria July 3, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Hey Nancy,

Nice to see so many awesome recipes in the June roundup quite liked to see herbal wine and so many desserts :)

Love,
Maria

Elyse @The Cultural Dish July 5, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

As always, thank you so much for doing this and congrats on receiving the most participants for June!

Tanantha July 5, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

Oh man, all the dishes look super delicious! they make me mouth water as just looking at them. Thanks for hosting a great round-up Nancy!

Lazaro Cooks July 5, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

Fabulous collection of food. Many familiar faces for me.

Kudos on your event.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP