HONEST COOKING, The FOOD MAGAZINE, We're Live!

>> Monday, March 14, 2011



Honest Cooking; contributor; freelance writer; food writer, The Food Magazine, Online culinary magazine,Nancy Lopez-McHugh, Spicie Foodie
Hi everyone! Today I have some very exciting news to share with you, HONEST COOKING, The FOOD MAGAZINE, has just launched. I've been patiently awaiting the launch so I could tell you about it and to let you know that I will be a regular contributor. This is one of those projects with so much passion and drive behind it, and when I was approached to be a contributor I knew immediately that I would love to be a part of it. Along with Kalle, the editior, there are a total of 50 contributors from all over the world. Here is a little bit about this amazing project :

"Honest Cooking is an international online culinary magazin with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media. We feature over 50 of the world’s most interesting food & beverage writers, bloggers, photographers and Chefs, in a magazine that aims to become the leading and most inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun. We want to be smaller, quicker, funnier, smarter and more interesting than all of the current established food websites. "


Hummus without Tahini; Hummus; recipe; how to make hummus; how to; garbanzo beans; chickpeas; chick peas; legumes; spreads; appetizer; healthy; healthy snack; low fat; protein; vegan; vegetarian; olive oil; spicie foodie; spicy food; food blog; food blogger; food photography; Honest Cooking; contributor; freelance writer; food writer
I'd like to extend a warm invitation to all of you to stop by and see my first article (recipe) for Honest Cooking, Hummus Without Tahini. Leave me a comment letting me know how you like the recipe and what you think about Honest Cooking. There is so much to see, read and drool over.

I leave you with Kalle's words "Honest Cooking is all about food and beverages. About living the good life. About the joy of cooking, eating, drinking and experiencing. " I know many of you share this joy and we'd love for you to please stop by, http://honestcooking.com/

Follow Honest Cooking on: Twitter - Facebook - RSS Feed


40 comments:

Tiffany March 14, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

What a freaking accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see how the site unfolds! Heading over there right now! Wooo hoooo!

Tanantha P. March 14, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

that's so cool Nancy! Congratulations!!! I'm so proud to tell everyone that I know you haha

Nancy March 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

@Tiffany, Thank you so much :) I'll see you over there, love your enthusiasm!

@Tanantha, Thank you, I'm proud to tell everyone I know you too ;)

FamilySpice March 14, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

Congratulations! I will definitely check it out.

Kankana March 14, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

This is great .. JUST GREAT !! :)

Nancy March 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

@FamilySpice, Thank you and I hope you do!

@Kankana, Thank you so much!

Magic of Spice March 14, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Congratulations my sweet friend...I will jump over and check it out!

Nancy March 14, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

@Alisha, Thank you so much :)

Sandra March 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

Ohhh big Congrats..what an honor! Your dish look amazing, and I am going right now to check it out!!

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine March 14, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

congrats this is a must check out for sure!

Belinda @zomppa March 14, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

Congratulations! Fantastic news!

Unknown March 14, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

Nancy, that's another one checked under your fabulous list of accomplishments. Congratulations, my lovely friend, I'm so, so happy for you! I've only just recovered but instead of blogging, the first thing I want to do is visit here. And I'm glad I did!

penny aka jeroxie March 14, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Congras babe! That is so so cool!

Nancy March 14, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

@Sandra, Thank you :)

@Claudia, Thank you and I know you'll love the site.

@Belinda, Thank you :)

@Foodiva, Aw you are such a sweetheart :) I'm so glad you finally recovered and patiently awaiting to see your newest creation. Big hugs Maya!

Nancy March 14, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

@Penny, Thank you so much :)

Torviewtoronto March 14, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

congrats Nancy
this looks fabulous

Claudia March 14, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

Congratulations one-hundred fold! Very exciting news and it is fun to watch your career unfold.

Nancy March 14, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

@Troviewtoronto, Thank you!

@Claudia, Thank you so much :)

Claudia March 14, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

This will be interesting - hummus without tahini. I do love my tahini - but then again - I love all hummus!

Nancy March 14, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

@Claudia, Yes it turned out that way because I rand out of tahini. I do love the taste but hate how fast it experience. I'm with you, hummus is the best snack and side dish.

Fresh and Foodie March 14, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

Congratulations! The site looks great. All the best!

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine March 14, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Hummus is a wonderful healthy treat and I wish you all the best! congratS!

whatsfordinneracrossstatelines March 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Nancy, I'm so happy for you! How exciting, I can't wait to go see and read more. Love your photo of the hummus.
-Gina-

Indian Khana March 15, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

WOW ...wonderful...congrats gal ...keep rocking...inbtw that hummus looks so gud

sweetlife March 15, 2011 at 1:55 AM  

Checked out the site, left you hello..CONGRATS!!! I love the site, sleek and stunning, I cannot wait to to see your new post, here's to many more..

sweetlife

The Cilantropist March 15, 2011 at 3:12 AM  

Wow congrats what an exciting venture! I can't wait to read all the great articles and check out the site! :)

Maria @ Scandi Foodie March 15, 2011 at 3:14 AM  

Hey! I'll also be contributing for Honest Cooking, very excited about the launch!

Nandita SS March 15, 2011 at 3:19 AM  

WOW WOW WOW Nancy!!! This is a great achievement. I will check out the link right away!! Congratulations :)

Unknown March 15, 2011 at 3:37 AM  

Congratulations!!!!Very well done!!!!

Conor @ Hold the Beef March 15, 2011 at 4:34 AM  

Wow, another big congratulations coming your way! You're really outdoing yourself, it looks wonderful :)

Miriam March 15, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

Wow, you are full of surprises! Congratulations, I hope the magazine is a real success!

Kulsum@JourneyKitchen March 15, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

Hey great to hear that. Congrats! I recently posted a hummus recipe and proudly proclaimed that hummus with tahini is not hummus- but seeing how beautiful this is I might change my mind :-D

Frank March 15, 2011 at 8:19 AM  

Congratulations! I saw Honest Cooking all over my twitter feed last night! Very impressive initiative. Best wishes!

Liv Wan March 15, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

Wow, that's so cool. I'm so happy for you!!!

The Chocolate Priestess March 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

Congrats on joining this project. I wish you great success!

Lindsay March 15, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

What an amazing magazine! Congratulations on your launch. Look forward to reading it!

Sarah March 15, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

Congratulations on the launch! I'm heading over to check it out now!!

Anonymous,  March 15, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

Ai, I can't wait to go over an check it out. This is huge! Congrats :p

Rivki Locker March 16, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

Oh how super exciting!! Congratulations to you. The site looks beautiful and I can't wait to check it out some more.

Sommer March 21, 2011 at 2:16 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Not surprised you were chosen as a contributer one bit!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP