February's YBR Roundup

>> Monday, February 28, 2011


It's the last day of February and that means it's time for Your Best Recipes (YBR). Once again we are in for a real treat with all of these beautifully delicious recipes you guys have submitted. Every month it's a feast for our eyes and I thank you all for being a part of it and for making it possible.

On another note, for some reason I am having problems commenting on some Wordpress blogs. I really don't know why. So for those of you with Wordpress blogs please know that I am visiting you and will continue to try to leave comments.


And now Your Best Recipes for the month of February in the order they were submitted:

Italian Flat Bread with Herbs Infused oil, Fish and Salad


Who Needs Roses? A 7 Course Feast: TidBit of the Day


Madras Mashed Cauliflower
The Veggie, Veggie Test Kitchen, Madras Mashed Cauliflower


Wings Showcase Spectacular
Claudia, What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine, Wings Showcase Spectacular


Piña Colada Bread Pudding with Rum Whipped Cream


Vegetable
MrsByn, 365 Days of Clean Eating, Vegetable "Pizza" Casserole


Grilled Salmon With Tasso Cream Sauce


PB&J Puff Pastry Doughnuts
Wendy, The Weekend Gourmet, PB&J Puff Pastry Doughnuts


Pina colada cake
Paaka-shaale, Paaka-shaale, Pina colada cake


Green Chili Corn Chowder
Sherri S., Jefferson's Table, Green Chili Corn Chowder


Bright Green Asparagus Soup
Eva P., From Eva's Kitchen, Bright Green Asparagus Soup


Jackfruit Gadbad
Shirley, Enriching Your Kid!, Jackfruit Gadbad


Black Forest Cake
Laura, Family Spice, Black Forest Cake


Green Tea Tiramisu
Ann, Anncoo Journal, Green Tea Tiramisu


Baked (not fried) Salmon Egg Rolls
Priscilla, She's Cookin', Baked (not fried) Salmon Egg Rolls


Valentines Red Velvet Cupcakes
Grely~ Sugar and Spice, The Ardent Epicure, Valentines Red Velvet Cupcakes


Middle Eastern Kebobs with Toum
Asiya, Chocolate & Chillies, Middle Eastern Kebobs with Toum


Two tone Nutella filled buns
Roxana, A little bit of everything, Two tone Nutella filled buns


Say it With Black Forest
Citra, Indonesian In Turkey, Say it With Black Forest


One bite steak with a frite and shallot jam
Mardi, eat. live. travel. write, One bite steak with a frite and shallot jam


Individual Chocolate Souffles
Liz, That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!, Individual Chocolate Souffles





Banana Ginger Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake



 Chicken vindaloo
Brindusa, Cooking With My Soul , Chicken vindaloo


 Clementine Almond-Chip Cookies
Tiffany, Como Water , Clementine Almond-Chip Cookies


 Braciole
Chef Dennis, More Than A Mountfull , Braciole


 Spinach Salad with Beets and Pecans
Rivki L., Healthy Eating for Ordinary People , Spinach Salad with Beets and Pecans


 Plum Cobbler with Rose-Basil Seed Cream
Maya, Foodiva's Kitchen , Plum Cobbler with Rose-Basil Seed Cream


 Preserved Lemons and Tangerines
Nancy, Spicie Foodie , Preserved Lemons and Tangerines

33 comments:

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine February 28, 2011 at 6:32 AM  

thank you so much for adding me to this marvelous round up everything is so superb can't wait to checkt these all out, your a super supporter of the blogosphere! thank you so much! xo

Nandita SS February 28, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

Thanks so much for this fabulous round up nancy. There are so many wonderful recipes. Can't wait to try these out :)

Belinda @zomppa February 28, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

What an amazing roundup!! I want to try every single one!!!!!! Thanks. =)

Nancy February 28, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

Hi Claudia, It's always a pleasure to have you joining us. I agree everything does look superb!

Çitra's Home Diary February 28, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

Every round up bring such a wonderful and d'lish recipes.. I'd love to try each recipe from my creative blogger friends ^_^

Sandra February 28, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

Dear Nancy...thanks for adding me and reminding for this month round up! Everything looks fantastic!:)

The BBQ Grail February 28, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

What a great group! Thanks for letting me play along.

Tastemonials February 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award at http://www.foodbuzz.com/blogs/3338083-award-and-an-update. I really enjoy your blog.
Judy

Chef Dennis Littley February 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

Nancy

thank you so much for holding this round up and allowing me to be a part of it. so much delicious food to choose from!!
Cheers
Dennis

Victoria February 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

What a great roundup! Everything looks great. I've seen a few of these posts before, but look forward to checking out those I haven't. Thanks, Nancy!

Unknown February 28, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Hi Nancy, What a thrill to be included in this awesome line up! Thanks for putting this together, it's so cool to see all the dishes together. This is one fantastic virtual potluck and makes me wish I could taste evrything and visit with all the contributors, thanks again;-)

s stockwell February 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

What a very cool idea. Great to be included! I'm off to make that Green Tea Tiara Misou!

FamilySpice February 28, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

What a great collection of recipes! Can't wait to read all about them!

Anonymous,  February 28, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

That is a great idea indeed, look at all that yummy food!

Unknown February 28, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

Great recipes, as always. Now I have to read each one with care, who knows what I will cook next?
Have a nice week.

whatsfordinneracrossstatelines.blogspot.com February 28, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

Can I have one of each please! I wish I hadn't been out of town, but I will just have to go read all these great recipes! What a great line up you have for this month!
-Gina-

Rivki Locker February 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM  

Wonderful roundup! Thanks for including me!

Shirley March 1, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Such an international spread! Love to join in your roundups Nancy.

ann low March 1, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Thanks Nancy for including me. Great recipes from great bloggers! Will definitely join your next YBR :)

byn always March 1, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

These all look GREAT!! Thanks for the roundup again:) I'm literally drooling and REALLY hoping that I have the proper ingredients for at least ONE of those desserts! My sweet tooth is going nuts right now!

Magic of Spice March 1, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

Wow, not that is a spread :) They look fantastic!
Amazing as usual :)

She's Cookin' March 1, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Oooh, everything looks so inviting! The roundups are getting better and better! Thanks again for hosting YBR each month, Nancy :)

A little bit of everything March 1, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

What a delicious round-up. Everything looks wonderful.
Thanks so much for the opportunity to showcase one of my creations!

Unknown March 1, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Nancy, as always, it's been a pleasure to participate in this month's YBR. That wouldn't have been possible without your diligence and kindest reminder! Fabulous round-up here and thanks again for introducing us to yet some new blogs and recipes!

Mihaela March 2, 2011 at 2:21 AM  

what a nice recipe collection! spectacular!

Dimah March 2, 2011 at 5:06 AM  

Wonderful roundup! Everything looks amazing and delicious!

sweetlife March 2, 2011 at 10:19 AM  

wonderful round up, so many great dishes...thanks for sharing!!
have a great week
sweetlife

Stella March 2, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

Wow, Nancy! This is all making me kind of hungry. It's that time of day here between lunch and dinner;) I especially love the look of Claudia's chicken wings. Such a naughty vegetarian I am (smile). Oh, and I'm going to make those preserved lemons. Yes, I am...!

Tiffany March 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

This round up looks AMAZING (and I'm not just talking about my cookies!... LOL!)

Tasty Trix March 3, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

Well, as always, your insane monthly round up has just given me tons of distractions and fun things to read!!!

As March 4, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

Thx for adding me...all the dishes look delicious!

Mardi Michels March 10, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

What an absolutely superb roundup (as usual!). So proud to be in there this month with all those fab dishes!

Kate @ Diethood.com March 11, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

a bit of drool here... excuse me while I slurp.... delicious roundup! Bravo!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP