Your Best Recipes Of 2010! The Best Recipes From The Food Blogging Community

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010



As 2010 comes to an end it is my pleasure to present to you the best recipes of 2010! I would like to thank all of you, the participants, of the YBR event. Thank you for sharing your best recipes with us this year. And if these past months of YBR have been an insight as what's to come in 2011, well we are all in for a real treat! I am really looking forward to a full year of YBR events and all of your amazing recipes and photographs.

On another note I would also like to thank all of the readers, followers, supporters and friends of Spicie Foodie. Muchisimas Gracias! (Thank you so much) Cheers and well wishes for an even better year full of love, laughter, and of course wonderful food! Feliz Año Nuevo!


And here are Your Best Recipes of 2010 in the order they were received...

Beer Cheese Soup
Jamie, Lady Fromage, Beer Cheese Soup


Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
Sandra, Sandra's Easy Cooking, Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies



Your One Stop Cookie Shop For This Holiday Season 2010
Claudia, What's Cooking Italian Style Cuisine, One Stop Cookie Shop For This Holiday Season 2010


Mulligatawny Barley Risotto
Natalie (aka foodblogandthedog), Cook Eat Live Vegetarian, Mulligatawny Barley Risotto


Shepherd's Pie A'la Macaroni & Cheese
Adele Forbes, In Mama Joe's Shadow, Shepherd's Pie A'la Macaroni & Cheese


Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork)
Julie, Gourmet Getaways, Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork)


Appam
Shirley, Enriching Your Kids, Appam


PROFITEROL
Citra, Indonesian in Turkey, Profiterol


Italian Sausage and Torellini Soup


Strawberry Ice Cream Roll
Anncoo, Anncoo Journal, Strawberry Ice Cream Roll


Pozolé Rojo
Heather,Girlichef, Pozolé Rojo


Pumpkin Empanadas
Yvette, Muy Bueno Cookbook, Pumpkin Empanadas


Beet Punch - The Natural Detox!!


Purple Sweet Potato Pie with Easy Oats Crust


Butsi with Ube Halaya
Evelyne, Cheap Ethnic Eatz, Butsi with Ube Halaya


Spareribs with Tamarind Glaze
Anamaris, Chef It Yourself, Spareribs with Tamarind Glaze


Asparagus Pesto with Lemon & Mint


I'll Never Be A Princess Pie
Lynn, I'll Have What She's Having, I'll Never Be A Princess Pie


Restaurant Style Fried Rice
Stella, The Witchy Kitchen, Restaurant Style Fried Rice


 New England Hermit Bars
Maggie, Ceo a's Draiocht New England Hermit Bars


 Pumpkin Ravioli w/Roasted Chicken in Matcha Cream Sauce


 Espresso and Cocoa Cookie Sandwich
Magic of Spice (Alisha), The Ardent Epicure, Espresso and Cocoa Cookie Sandwich


Cabernet Crusted Chile Rellenos
Priscilla, She's Cookin', Cabernet Crusted Chile Rellenos


Tostadas de Tinga, Chicken
Nancy, Spicie Foodie, Tostadas de Tinga

28 comments:

whatsfordinneracrossstatelines December 30, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Oh my Nancy, if I was in a restaurant I'd order 2 of everything. I've seen some so I will have to go read the rest. Thanks for doing this.
Wishing you a wonderful and safe New Year!
-Gina-

Kath December 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

Nice roundup of recipes! Thanks for sharing it, and Happy 2011!

Sandra December 30, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Oh my goodness...I love all the entries! I just hope that we are on for the next year too:)) this so much fan! Have a Wonderful and Happy New Year!

Nancy December 30, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

@Gina, Have a safe and great New Year too!

@Kath, Yes all the recipes are so great. Happy New Year to you too!

@Sandra, Well be here :) Happy New Year to you too!

Belinda @zomppa December 30, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Oh my. I think I need to go through this one by one...and try each one by one....

Gourmet Getaway December 30, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

I don't know where I have been, I have missed so many of these gorgeous creations! I have some cooking to do! Everything looks mouthwatering. Thank you for hosting! :)

Carolyn December 30, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Delicious round-up! I didn't participate this go round because I wasn't sure I'd have time to pay attention properly (husband and kids on vacay and it's crazy in my house). But I am happy to peruse other people's entries!
Hope you have a happy new year, Nancy.

Heather S-G December 30, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

ayyy! Everything looks absolutely mouthwatering. It was super tasty in the world of food blogging this year! Such delicious posts...I'm off the drool over some more closely. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful event, Nancy...I'm looking forward to the upcoming year. Feliz Año Nuevo to you and yours :)

Chef Dennis Littley December 30, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Hi Nancy

so sorry I missed this, I don't know where my mind is at lately!! Everything looks wonderful, what a great tribute to our community, thanks so much for hosting this wonderful event!
Dennis

Seasoned & Stirred December 30, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Nancy, THANK YOU sooo much for hosting the roundup! It was my first one and I had so much fun. The photos and recipes all look so amazing--delicious and imaginative! Kudos to all the bloggers. I can't wait to check out all of the blogs. Grabbing my virtual fork & off to get a closer look. Happy New Year, everyone!

Unknown December 30, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

This list of dishes would make such a good menu for the most international restaurant on earth! They are all so stunning and once again, YBR serves as a great introduction to some foodblogs I never knew existed. Thanks for a wonderful round up, Nancy. Here's wishing you, your family and your readers all the best for the coming New Year! Let's meet up again in 2011 ;-).

Tasty Trix December 30, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Drat, I saw this too late to participate ... I want to for sure in 2011. Look at all these fab posts - I can't wait to check them out. New Year's resolution: Try to keep up with so many fabulous blogs! Feliz Ano Nuuevo!!

Green Girl @ A little bit of everything December 30, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

what a delicious round up Nancy, some I already know, some I have to check. thanks for hosting. Hope there's going to be YBR 2011 too.

New Year begins, let us pray,
that it will be a year with new Peace,
New Happiness, and abundance of new friends,
God bless you through out the new Year.

scrambledhenfruit December 30, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Thanks for hosting this lovely round up! Lots of deliciousness all in one place! I hope you have a lovely new year!

Trish December 31, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

Great list of recipes. So many of them make my mouth water. Yum! Glad to have found your blog this year. Happy New Year to you!!

Shirley December 31, 2010 at 1:04 AM  

Thanks Nancy,
Love this round up. Each recipe is too good!

ann low December 31, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Thank you Nancy for including me.
Love all the great recipes.
Happy New Year to you and your family :)

Stella December 31, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Oh Nancy, everything here looks so wonderful! It's making me hungry even though I really don't have much of an appetite in the morning. I'm especially intrigued by Lynn's Princess Pie and Sandra's beautiful cookies-they look so perfect and buttery!
Hope you guys have a sweet night tonight, Nancy.
Happy Happy New Year,
Stella

Magic of Spice December 31, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Wow, wow! What a fantastic array of beautiful food. I am at work (shhh), so I will need to come back and check out the recipes individually :)
Happiest of New Years to everyone here!

Claudia December 31, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Blogosphere continues to amaze - happily. I've already visited three of them. Just gorgeous. Happy New Year! May 2011 bring you all good things!

Emily Z January 1, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

These all look awesome. I can't wait to check them all out! Happy New Year! I am glad we met and hope to have more interaction in 2011!

Delishhh January 1, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

WOW - that is a great list of recipes. Happy New year!

art is in the kitchen January 2, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

What a fabulous spread of delicious dishes!!! I am so much in cloud nine visiting and discovering exquisite sites with your collection. Thanks for sharing!!!! Happy New Year to you and family!!!

Found your wonderful blog via Foodiva's Kitchen!

penny aka jeroxie January 3, 2011 at 6:38 AM  

I can't wait to see what happens end of 2011!

Nancy January 3, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

Thank you all for your comments. I'm glad to see you have enjoyed the best of 2010 roundup, as it was fantastic!

Evelyne CulturEatz January 3, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

Finally back from Holiday and I look forward to checking out everyone's recipes. Thanks again for this great YBR. Happy New Year !

Anonymous,  January 11, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

I'm finally making it back here. Every dish looks incredible, what a great selection. Now off to discover new friends!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP