A Guest Post and A Wish

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Ardent Epicure button
Hi everyone, today I'm really happy to announce that I was invited to do a guest post. My good friend Alisha invited me and is hosting me on her beautiful blog, The Ardent Epicure. I'm sure most if not all of you know both Alisha and her blog. You've heard me talk a little bit about her before so you may remember that The Ardent Epicure is one of my favorite blogs and Alisha is one of my favorite foodie bloggers that I have been lucky meet. This guest post is particularly special to me because it is the first time I have done a guest post for a blog. Also because I am being hosted by a blog I genuenly love. The Ardent Epicure team Alisha, Adam and Grely have been so supportive and have never had more than kind comments to give from the first day they visited Spicie Foodie. Alisha is now someone I can gladly call a friend, and that is not a word that I throw around easily. Please stop by and say hello to Alisha, take a look around their 5 star worthy recipes, and take a peek at my guest post.
The Ardent Epicure button


To my American readers and foodie pals I would like to wish all of you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you holiday is full of love, happiness, great company, and of course scrumptious food :) I can't wait to see all of your Thanksgiving feast blog post. We haven't decided if we will be doing a small celebration (for the 2 of us), but if we do I will definitely be sharing our mini-feast with you. Warm wishes and regards to all of you.

To my international readers, Thanksgiving is an American holiday for giving thanks. (Like that wasn't obvious from the name, duh:) ) You can read the holiday's history on Wikipedia. Regardless if you celebrate the holiday or not, I also wish you love and happiness on this day.

Green; Pumpkin; Autumn; Fall; Leaves; walnuts; wood; table; brown; yellow; organic; orange; red; gold; Thanksgiving; Holiday; American

I'll be back in a couple of days with a new recipe. The photo is a bit of a sneak peek at what's coming next.

18 comments:

Sandra November 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I did went to The Ardent Epicure blog, and she have fantastic dishes just like you:)

Magic of Spice November 23, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

First off Nancy that is such a gorgeous Autumn photo...The message of the season :) Thanksgiving is about being thankful for the people who enrich our lives, and you are most certainly one of those people for so many. But my selfish side is just so grateful to have you as a friend to enrich
my life :)
And I thank you so much for your sweet words and I am sure by now that you know how much I and we adore both your site as well as you.

Tanantha @ I Just Love My Apron November 23, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

just came over from Alisha's blog. Great guest post Nancy and congrats again on your cookbook! it looks awesome!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! i heart you!
Oh, thanks for your comment on FB. I feel better today and I'm still coughing and it's the worst part :(

whatsfordinneracrossstatelines November 24, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

I saw your lovely post over there! How cool the two of you have met! If you ever make it back this way, I'd love to meet you!

Hope you have a relaxing Thanksgiving, no matter how you celebrate it!
-Gina-

ann low November 24, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I love Alisha's blog too and that's a great guest post :)

Sommer November 24, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Will hop over there and give it a look! you should drive on over here to Deutschland for Thanksgiving ;) Hope you have a wonderful day, and I am on my way to give your blog a looksee. I love the Ardent Epicure!

Emily Malloy November 24, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

How wonderful! Love guest posts :o)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carolyn November 24, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Shall be having a lovely Tgiving here, so thanks for your wishes. Off to check out the Ardent Epicure.

Dimah November 24, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

Nikki November 24, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving! Beautiful photo :)

Leanne November 24, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Happy thanksgiving! (we already had ours in Canada last month-- so it's nice to relive all the yummy food everyone is having!)

Nancy November 24, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

@Sandra, I'm so glad you liked them like I do:) Happy Thanksgiving!

@Alisha, You are so sweet:)

@Tanantha, I'm glad you are feeling better and hopefuly 100% soon. I heart you too and glad you like d it:)

@Gina, We haven't met in person yet. Definitely I would love to meet you in person. You seem like you'd be so fun to hang out with:)

@Ann, Thank you :)

@Sommer, Oh that would be fun:) I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

@Emily, Happy Thanksgiving :)

@Carolyn, Happy Thanksgiving :)

@Dimah, Thank you so much:)

@Nikki, Thanks and you too:)

@Leanne, I hope yours was a happy Thanksgiving and it is great to see all the yummy food.

Savoring Italy November 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

I love Alisha's blog. How great that you guest posted there'll I will go look now. I hope you are having a lovely week.

Conor @ Hold the Beef November 26, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

Happy wishes back to you too Nancy, and I would like to THANK you for the prettiness of your photos once again :) My eyes are happy :)

Torviewtoronto November 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

saw your guest post delicious curry
lovely picture
regards

Dimah November 26, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Hi,
I’ve an award for you (The Versatile Blogger Award), please come and pick it up when you’re free
http://www.orangeblossomwater.net/index.php/awards/

Stella November 26, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

Hey Nancy! I feel so disconnected due to my technology problems and Thanksgiving, so I had to come say 'hi!'. I will check out your post over at Alisha's spot in a second...
Hope you guys had a good day yesterday if you do celebrate Thanksgiving. If not, I still hope you had a good day (smile)...
p.s. That pumpkin picture is so cool looking. Kind of witchy, no?!

Nancy November 26, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

@Cake Duchess, Glad to hear!

@Conor, Hehe, Thanks:)

@Torviewtoronto, Thanks!

@Dimah, Great thanks so much,I'll be by in a bit.

@Stella, I know I miss you:) I'm glad you stopped by and thanks I hope you also had a lovely Thanksgiving day:) Kind of witchy, yeah I like that :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts or questions below. Thank You!

(**PLEASE notice that comments with links are sent to the spam filter. This is not a place for you to advertise yourself.**)

Buy or Sell Food Photos!

View My PortfolioRoyalty Free Images

Support Me By Clicking on These Links:

living in Czech Republic Expat Women - Helping Women Living OverseasTopOfBlogsBuy Foodie artHonest Cooking The Food Magazine, Spicie Foodie , contributor

Followers

©2009-2011 All recipes, articles, blog post, content, and images (*Unless otherwise stated*) are the sole property of Spicie Foodie and Nancy Lopez-McHugh. They should not be used without prior written consent. You can contact me here

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP